She’s an overnight success 30 years in the making, with a reputation to prove it.
Arguably one of the most respected sales professionals in the industry, Trish Bertuzzi (@bridgegroupinc) is the founder of The Bridge Group where she implements her passion for inside sales daily. Named as one of the Top 25 Most Influential in Inside Sales by the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals (AA-ISP), Bertuzzi has been cited as one of the Top 25 Sales Influencers in the country by OpenView Labs.
Bertuzzi is a nationally recognized sales powerhouse. Her secret? She lives and breathes inside sales.
But she will also be the first to tell you there’s (way) more to it than that. There’s more to being successful than the sale itself. A job in sales is more than a job to Bertuzzi, it’s a curiosity. It’s a passion. It’s a life.
So much so that Bertuzzi has taken to the written word to share her wisdom with the masses. “The Sales Development Playbook” shares her strategies and tactics on ways for businesses and professionals alike to “unleash the power of inside sales.”
Bertuzzi’s methods begin with strategy, thrive on curiosity and are built upon her innate hatred of losing. Losing is not an option for her, nor does she believe it should be for any business owner.
- Own the Space: Your passion, or lack thereof, is infectious. As a salesperson, you know more about your product or service than your prospect and need to own the sales process. Know what your competitors are saying, know what your analysts are saying, truly understand the problem that needs to be solved and guide your prospect through the conversation.
- Arouse Curiosity: Buyers are busier than ever before. You don’t have to get the whole message out when prospecting. Instead, learn to communicate more succinctly and offer information in sound bytes that will both develop the relationship and provide value. This should make buyers curious enough to respond or come back to you in the future.
- Change is Constant: Content is the new SPAM. Many large companies are getting rid of voicemail. E-mails are read on mobile devices more often than not. Everything is in motion and changing rapidly. What worked for you last year may be less efficient now, so be mindful and observant in patterns of change you are seeing.
- Selling to Big Companies by Jill Konrath
- Octiv – Transform the way your sales assets are created, distributed and tracked around the world. Because a better sales process is a better buying experience.